We are looking for a Manual QA Team Lead who is passionate about what they do and ready to share their experience and drive with the team, creating the world’s #1 mobile and web applications in the Health & Fitness category. The products we develop benefit people all over the world by helping them take better care of their emotional and physical health.
Challenges you’ll meet:
• Organizing the Manual QA team operations across 5 projects (iOS/Android)
• Identifying development and career opportunities for every team member (Junior/Middle)
• Assessing training needs and proposing training tools for the team
• Creating a test plan and testing strategy
• Determining hiring needs and participating in the hiring process
• Proactively working in coordination with development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Generating ideas to improve the testing strategy based on practical experience
• Developing documentation, and implementing and supporting test environments and processes
• Developing and implementing strategies for automated and manual testing, and also for performance testing
• Helping the Support team resolve problem requests
• Interacting with Product Managers and the Project Manager to identify/clarify requirements
• Analyzing and confirming requirements (specifications, acceptance criteria, etc.)
• Manual application testing (IOS/Android/WEB)
• API testing
• Working with proxy tools: Charles, Fiddler, Flipper, Remote Devices (WEB)
• Working with Postman, Swagger
• Working with A/B tests
• Working with TestFlight, Crashlytics, Firebase
• Working with Git
• 2+ years of experience in the manual testing of mobile and WEB applications
• Experience managing a team of testers (1 year or more)
• Experience in Agile — SCRUM teams
• Good understanding of SDLC
• Complete understanding of STLC and methodologies (test plan, test design, test case, bug tracking systems)
• Decent understanding of different types of testing, applying test design techniques
• Decent understanding of how client-server applications work, knowledge of HTTP basics
• Decent understanding of REST API
• Decent understanding of JSON and XML formats
• Practical skills in working with tools like Charles, Postman, Swagger
• Experience working in Jira, Confluence
• Ability to competently analyze requirements for a product/task
• Experience planning different types of testing
Nice to have:
• Debugging experience in Android Studio & Xcode
• Experience in implementing automation tests
Our team values:
• Communication. Team updates, regular communication with the workgroup on current projects in written (chats) and oral formats (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate a task clearly and concisely.
• Focus on results, flexibility. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the global goals of the team and the company, to promote any necessary changes, to respond to changes.
• Responsibility. Independence, willingness to assume obligations and deliver as promised.
• Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
• Focus on development and self-study. Interest in innovations in technology. Continuous desire to learn and develop skills, to gain new experience.
• Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch and snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
• Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid training and courses outside the company
• Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
• Health insurance
• Corporate events and team building, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company
⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Test task ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.