We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is inspired by what he/she does and ready to drive a team working on the development of the world’s #1 applications in the Health & Fitness category. The mobile apps we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their emotional and physical health.
• 1+ years of successful performance in a Product Manager or Product Analyst role
• Understanding of product metrics (Retention, MAU, DAU, etc.)
• Basic UX, copywriting skills
• Experience in setting goals for a technical team. Basic understanding of the development process
• Experience in assigning tasks to designers
• Experience in A/B testing, and understanding of the evaluation methodology
• Experience in foreign market analysis
• Knowing how to structure and digitize information
• Knowing how to prepare concise and structured presentations
• Upper-intermediate+ English skills (spoken and written)
The scope of work:
• Launching new products (from idea to placement in the store)
• Generating ideas and argumentation for product development
• Performing internal product analytics: analyzing and optimizing purchase funnels, investigating feature performance, discovering problem areas, etc.
• Analyzing foreign competitive markets to find new growth options, as well as to develop/support the company’s existing products
• A/B testing
• Setting goals for the technical team
• UX design, task assignment to designers and illustrators
• Content strategy development — task assignment to content manager
Would be considered an advantage:
• Entrepreneurship experience
• Portfolio with published products in the Appstore / Google Play
• Experience with JIRA, Sketch
• Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch and snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities);
• Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid training and courses outside the company;
• Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth;
• Health insurance;
• Corporate events and team building, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company.
⭕️ HR interview ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Test task ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.