Amazing Apps is an IT product company. We create mobile applications in the Health & Fitness, Utilities, and Education segments. Today we have 15+ products in our portfolio that are used by millions of people around the world.
We are currently working on a new project in the field of education and are looking for a Project Manager (content production, non IT) to join our team.
The key task of the Project Manager is to create educational courses—from idea to launch.
• We create our own products. Our apps are leaders in the Health & Fitness category around the world. Our goal is for all the projects we work on to become leaders
• We are actively growing, developing our product, and exploring new niches. With us you have an opportunity to work on products that have already conquered the market, and to take part in the development of new projects
• With us you can implement your own ideas without having to deal with micromanagement or bureaucracy. Explore different options deeper, listen to your colleagues, argue, and make decisions
Challenges you’ll need to meet:
• “Turnkey” preparation of
• Communication with all participants in the course creation process: freelancers, marketing, finance and monetization teams, lawyers, recruiters, etc.
• The hiring and selecting of experts to write the courses
• Educational course market analysis and implementation of best practices
Your professional qualities:
• 2+ years of relevant experience as a project manager (non It)/content manager/event manager
• Experience in project management: a portfolio of successfully implemented projects from scratch
• Excellent information search and analysis skills, experience with large data volumes
• Strong organizational skills
• English at the level of Upper-Intermediate or higher, oral and written
You’ll be a perfectly match for our team if you are:
• Communicative. Always updating the team on the status of tasks, regular written and oral communication with all project participants, open to communication, and able to formulate tasks clearly and concisely
• Proactive. Able to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear
• A multitasker. Able to manage several projects at the same time and monitor the implementation of different tasks without sacrificing quality or speed
• Results focused. Willing to align your tasks in accordance with the global goals of your team and the company and to promote any necessary changes
What’s in it for you:
• Flexible working hours: the start time of the work day is from 8 to 11 am, with the ability to work remotely several days a month
• Work-life balance: we are dynamic but we always find time to relax. You have 20 working days of paid vacation per year at your disposal
• Health insurance from the first work day and paid sick leave
• Lunches at the office at the expense of the company from the first work day
• Individual English lessons via Skype with Skyeng School
• Career prospects: you will grow with the company. We conduct performance reviews every six months. Weekly checkpoints with your manager will help you keep track of your goals and progress
• Paid training: external training and courses, a huge online and offline library, meetups and seminars—it is important to us that people in the company make progress and never stop
• Corporate events and team building events where we celebrate the victories and achievements of our teams and the company
⭕️ HR interview ----> ⭕️ Test task ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final interview