We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer who is inspired by what he/she does and ready to drive a team working on the development of the world’s #1 applications in the Health & Fitness category. The mobile apps we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their emotional and physical health.
Challenges you’ll meet:
• Writing reusable and maintainable code
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Optimising code for maximum performance
Your professional qualities:
• 3+ years experience as an iOS Developer
• Strong knowledge of Swift
• Experience with different architectures (MVC, MVVM, VIPER, etc.)
• Understanding of SOLID principles and software design patterns
• UIKit, Autolayout
• GCD and NSOperations
• In-App Purchases
• Local and remote notifications
• Core Data/Realm
Nice to have:
• Knowledge SwiftUI, Combine
• Developing from scratch
Tech stack: Swift, MVC, MVVM, Dependency Injection, UIKit, Autolayout, REST API, Alamofire, In-App Purchases, Local and Remote notifications, Grand Central Dispatch, NSOperations, Core Data, Realm, Fabric, AVFoundation, SwiftUI, Combine.
• Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch and snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities);
• Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid training and courses outside the company;
• Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth;
• Health insurance;
• Corporate events and team building, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company.
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.