Amazing apps is about creating mobile applications that improve the Health of Millions of People around the World.
We currently have 200+ people in our team.
The main distinguishing feature of Amazing People is their desire to constantly grow, develop and learn new things.
Why do people like to work at Amazing Apps?
• We work on creating and developing our own projects. There is no outsourcing.
• The company values the initiative of its workers and their ability to work independently.
• The ideas and suggestions of everyone are heard, and good ideas are quickly implemented and tested out.
• Clearly stated goals and priorities help workers focus on important tasks and organize their work properly.
• Weekly meetings with managers give employees the opportunity to get feedback about their work and understand how to achieve the best results.
About our technologies:
iOS: Swift, MVC, MVVM, Dependency Injection, UIKit, Autolayout, REST API, Alamofire, In-App Purchases, Local and Remote notifications, Grand Central Dispatch, NSOperations, Core Data, Realm, AVFoundation.
Android: Kotlin, MVVM, Android Architecture Components, Dependency Injection, REST API, Push Notifications, Crashlytics, Offline mode.
We use PHP7, Python, Symfony4, MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Amazon AWS (Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, SQS, etc), Docker, Kubernetes. The company has successfully implemented CI on all projects.
Amazing Apps is a data-driven company. The analytics department uses different tools.
Data storage: Amazon redshift + Spectrum
Data processing — R, Python
BI — Data studio, Tableau
Data sources — platform APIs, incoming data streams
What we offer:
• Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms and many other amenities)
• Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to educational materials, paid training and courses outside the company
• Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
• Health insurance
• Corporate and team-building events, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company