• 2+ years of professional work as a PHP developer;
• Experience with Symfony framework;
• Experience with SOAP web-services
— Productive professional software development environment in product company;
— Work in international cross-functional team;
— Completed page prototypes in Zeplin/Sketch;
— Financial stability (monthly salary in EURO);
— Long term contract and tax allowances for private entrepreneurs;
— Professional development (sponsorship in certification, paid training and professional books);
— Convenient workplace;
— Paid vacation and sick leaves;
— Corporate events.
• Maintain existent and develop new features of the application
• Make performance investigation and implement appropriate improvements
• Code review participation
• Work within agile team and follow the SCRUM
• SOAP web-services
Amadeus is a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry. Customer groups include travel providers (e.g. airlines, hotels, rail and ferry operators, etc.), travel sellers (travel agencies and websites), and travel buyers (corporations and travel management companies).
The mission of Amadeus — To be the leading provider of IT solutions that enable success in the travel and tourism industry.
Amadeus CESE Product & Solution Center based in Kyiv, Ukraine is a regional R&D Center contracting with 100+ software development professionals with expertise in product management, product development & delivery of the sophisticated travel booking web applications.
Project: Amadeus Merchant Content Platform — a web application with API interfaces for travel providers and travel sellers