— Technical background ideally within Managed Services and IT outsourcing industry;
— Strong troubleshooting & problem-solving skills, advanced level of googling;
— Education: higher education degree in Information Technology;
— Advanced level of English (written and verbal).
— Professional software development environment in a product company;
— Financial stability (monthly salary in EURO);
— Long term contract and tax allowances for private entrepreneurs;
— Professional development (sponsorship in certification and paid trainings);
— Paid vacation and sick leaves;
— Medical Insurance;
— Corporate events;
— Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if necessary).
Support the Ukraine sites on 2 level support including delivery (IMAC), preparing and maintenance of GBS IIT environment.
• administering Windows (Server 2012 , 2016 , Desktop 10, AD, GPO, Power shell, etc);
• administering Linux (Ubuntu Server);
• administering Cisco equipment (Routers, Switches), CCNA level;
• administering Vmware 6.5 (Hosts & VM, Veeam Backup);
• experience with HPE storage;
• experience in writing scripts for automation administration;
• administering system of access control and video surveillance;
• keeping updated the technical documentation;
• organizing safe access of employees to resources and networks of the company;
• setting up work stations of employees (Windows, Linux, Мас);
• asset management;
• setting up remote working places;
• developing standards and procedures on different directions of IT security.
Amadeus, CESE, Product & Solution Center — regional product development center, developing merchant & distribution web application portfolio of solutions for huge European Market. These are travel booking engines, consolidation platforms for travel providers (airlines, hotels, rail, buses, taxi & transfer services, cars) and travel sellers (online travel agencies, travel management companies, vertically Integrated tour operators, meta-search companies, single site travel agencies).