• 4+ years of experience as PM, Delivery Manager, Program Manager;
• Advanced knowledge & experience in scaled agile environment;
• Demonstrated knowledge of product management processes;
• Proven experience in managing the team from 5 to 15 employees;
• Experience working with US/European companies;
• Proven success in team building/management;
• Proven success as the team player in the previous position(s);
• Proven communicator/presenter;
• Fluent in English language. Other languages (French, Spanish) would be an asset;
• PC skills : advanced.
• University degree in Engineering/Management with Commercial experience.
Industry and Business expertise:
• Practice of project/product management and its principles;
• Experience with Agile project and organizational models.
• Result driven and bottom line focus;
• Strong relationship skills;
• Accountability and proactivity;
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
• Business analyses skills;
• Problem Solving;
• Technical Excellence.
Knowledge of Travel industry desirable.
— Professional software development environment in a product company;
— Financial stability (monthly salary in EURO);
— Long term contract and tax allowances for private entrepreneurs;
— Professional development (sponsorship in certification and paid trainings);
— Paid vacation and sick leaves;
— Medical Insurance;
— Corporate events;
— Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if necessary).
* Develop relations with stream stakeholders;
* Ensure proper implementation of TCH/SGB R&D organizational processes and changes;
* E2E Management of stream level projects;
* Retain and develop stream organization talents;
* Provide input to the yearly Stream budget process;
* Work closely with Product Management counterparts to recommend priorities and define product releasing plan for new products or enhancements (both contents and delivery);
* Mobilize R&D line organizations to assure delivery of Amadeus commitments;
* Elaborate initial solution architecture design;
* Help manage stream level risks and dependencies;
* Escalate and track impediments;
* Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks;
* Collaborate with other streams to explore new synergies;
* Contribute to development of CoP;
* Full responsibility for empowerment of stream teams with needed resources for effective work.
General performance indicators:
1. Processes maturity level in agile environment;
2. Team Performance trends and business stakeholders feedback;
3. Product plan deliveries (in time and expected quality);
4. Stream predictability measure;
5. Continuous delivery pipeline efficiency.