Industry and Business expertise:
• Knowledge of Travel industry desirable;
• Practice of product management and its principles;
• Experience with Agile project and organizational models an advantage.
• Fluent in English language. Other languages (French, Spanish) would be an asset;
• PC skills : advanced.
• Business analyses skills;
• Problem Solving;
• Demonstrated knowledge of product management processes;
• Result driven and bottom line focus;
• Strong relationship skills;
• Accountability and pro-activity;
• Good communication skills;
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
• Technical Excellence.
• University degree in Engineering (or similar Science studies) with Commercial experience.
• Career in the global tech & travel company;
• Financial stability (compensation fixed in EUR);
• Medical Insurance;
• Professional training & development;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
* Analyze business requirements provided by different internal Segment units product management;
* Analyse and reduce gaps between business requirements and Amadeus offering;
* Consolidate and articulate business needs into new product concepts or enhancements in line with Amadeus’ distinctive competencies;
* Work closely with Research & Development counterparts to recommend priorities and define product releasing plan for new products or enhancements (both contents and delivery);
* Establish a written statement of requirements (SOR) and provide input to development for detailed functional specifications;
* Review functional specifications to ensure they correspond to identified stakeholder / market needs;
* Define, plan and ensure execution of Global Merchant Services yearly product evolution plan delivered by R&D teams in Nice, Kiev and Antwerp;
* Manage requirements and change proposals during development cycle;
* Perform marketing acceptance and validate launch of UAT phase;
* Provide product content as needed to support documentation, training, sales tools and collateral creation;
* Support sales and account management efforts through product presentations and demos.
Amadeus Product & Solution Center in Kyiv is developing Global Merchant Platform — a web-based consolidation platform with various business models for travel providers (hotels, railways, car rental companies, buses) and travel sellers (travel management companies, business travel agencies, online travel agencies, leisure travel agencies, vertically integrated tour operators, consolidators, single-site travel agencies).