• 3+ years of commercial development experience on PHP 7.0+
• SQL (MySQL), Git
• OOP, SOLID, GRASP: understanding and practice
• API (REST, SOAP) development and integration experience
• Symfony 4.*, Doctrine ORM, Twig,
• Minor frontend skills (JS, HTML, CSS)
• Willingness and skills to mentor less experienced teammates
• Good English language level (speaking/listening/writing) — customer is a member of our Scrum team
Nice to have
• Docker, Vagrant
• Unix-like operating systems
• PHP Storm, GitLab, Jenkins, Jira
• DDD awareness
• Major programming patterns
— Productive professional software development environment in product company;
— Legal employment contract
— Work in international cross-functional team;
— Multicultural environment
— Financial stability (monthly salary in EURO);
— Professional development (sponsorship in certification, paid training and professional books);
— Paid vacation and sick leaves;
— Medical Insurance;
— Corporate events.
• The role in this team imply good coding skills in OOP paradigm.
• Strict understanding of best practices and ability to explain complex concepts to less skilled teammates.
• Development of new features and modification of old ones to meet new business rules requirements.
• Willingness to acquire solid grasp of complex business domain.
• Cunning consumption of heterogeneous content via SOAP API.
Our team is working on booking platforms for major European railways that allows to search and book international train and bus tickets from Deutsche Bahn, SNCF, Trenitalia, ÖBB (Austrian Federal Railways), and focused on UI/UX development and rail provider integration.