Senior DevOps Engineer
- 21 vacation days
- 10 sick leaves
- National holidays paid — 10-15 days a year
- International trips
- Relocation to Ireland support
- Learning and development covered by company
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for mixed office/remote work
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Ensuring that the advantages of cloud technologies are fully leveraged
- Develop clear understanding of governance and team roles and responsibilities
- Identify where our clients can leverage IT for greatest strategic impact, defining a target IT architecture that supports business requirements and reduces costs.
- Setup and manage production operations ensuring environment stability and uptime
- Implement a pro-active monitoring solution
- Help optimise infrastructure cost
- Help align with the Development and DevOps team toolsets
- Work collaboratively with the Development, Test, Operations and Release team
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- 5+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role
- Experience in AWS and cloud technologies
- Experience applying software dev practices to infrastructure deployment.
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices based applications in AWS.
- Experience migrating from hosted traditional stack to a cloud-based stack.
- Experience developing docker solutions in AWS: EKS, ECS.
- Exposure to Packer, Terraform, Ansible,
- Experience with native AWS services like WAF, API GW, Lambda
- Experience with monitoring tools like Datadog
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Experience with distributed computing, cloud security, IaaS & PaaS architectures, DevOps, SRE and networking concepts.
- Knowledge of J2EE, and cloud technologies development languages and tools, to continue with development
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management, user and system authentication methods and certificates, tokens and certificate management
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Systems
- Experience with setting-up highly secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum teams
- Strong analytical / troubleshooting skills
- AWS Certification is desirable