· Circa 5+ years of Industry experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager.
· Ability to work with senior managers and build outstanding relationships across all Amach locations.
· Have a “Can do” attitude; Amach is an entrepreneurial business and you will have to be comfortable working in this type of organisation.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills are required
· Employment Law knowledge is desired.
· Organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
— An opportunity to join a fast-growing company
— Options for career advancement
— Learning and development opportunities
— Flexible working environment
— Competitive salary based on experience
— Generous annual bonus
· Identifying gaps in the current HR approach, and proposing and implementing solutions
· HR Planning — Forecasting future talent requirements, skills assessments, skills planning, and budget planning.
· Support the Amach recruitment team in a fast-paced organisation that is experiencing rapid growth
· Onboarding and offboarding of candidates
· Training & Development policies
· Performance Management
· HR Administration
· Lead Culture and Employee Engagement Programmes across the business
· Working closely with business managers to enhance their knowledge of all things HR in the business.
Amach is an industry-leading software automation company with offices in Ireland, Ukraine, and Romania. We are currently recruiting an HR Manager, to build and manage the HR function across our Amach sites.
As part of the Amach team, you will be responsible for implementing applicable policies, and HR capabilities, and maintaining these as required from a greenfield base. You will work with the senior management team and recruitment team to manage resource forecasts, upskilling, performance management, and disciplinary issues. The role will report to senior management and will input to the strategic direction of Amach.