Welcome to Alumio!
We are a fast-growing provider of cloud-based integration software based in The Netherlands (main office), Germany, Sweden, UK, Ukraine, Indonesia and the USA. We focus on sustainable growth, play an integral role in digital transformation, and help our customers reach their full potential in the digital economy. As a technology-driven and human-centered business, we aim to become a global leader in connecting systems.
If all of this speaks to your interest, then we’ve got to ask...
Are you our next QA Engineer?
We are looking for a QA Engineer with the skills, drive, and experience to ensure the high level of quality we want to deliver to our clients. Your primary responsibility will be to test the features our Product Team delivers during each Sprint for the Alumio iPaaS. This is a 50/50 combination of manual and automation (Cypress) testing.
- Work closely with our Product Team to ensure we maintain high quality of the Alumio iPaaS
- Manual testing of the delivered User Stories by the Development Team
- Developing automation tests using Cypress
- Performance tests of the iPaaS
- Writing out test-cases
- Be proactive and resourceful by not only finding bugs but preventing them
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries, executing and adjusting your test plans accordingly
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role as Manual/Automation QA
- Ability to learn quickly & dive deep into the business logic of the product
- Experience with automation testing, preferably via Cypress
- Web-related knowledge (API, HTTP, Browser debugging)
- Usage of applications such as Postman and SoapUI as there will be a lot of API testing
- Cross browser testing (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Experience in working with Scrum teams
- Advanced/Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Located in Poland
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- European working time — regular local hours
- Work with 50 talented, friendly, and diverse colleagues across teams.
Are you ready to meet us?
Do you see yourself as part of our team, collaborating to help grow a great futuristic business? Then don’t hesitate and reach out to us. We look forward to meeting you!