We are looking for a Business Analyst with a FinTech background to join our team!
As a BA, you will have a unique opportunity to work in an Agile flexible environment, versatile projects, plenty of independence, a chance to influence the direction of the development, and the opportunity to participate in the product creation from scratch.
· Solid experience (3 years +) with business requirements analysis in IT.
· Prior work experience specifically in the Banking/FinTech field.
· Deep understanding of the card transactions mechanics
· Understanding of the VDEP/MDES integration life cycle
· Banking/FinTech background: understand the principles of receiving electronic payments, card payment processing mechanisms, tokenization, Apple/Google Pay mechanics, etc.
· Ability to transform business requirements to consistent requirements specifications for development and design teams.
· Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
· Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills.
· Experience in creating and thinking through a user story.
· Solid understanding of principles and specifics of the SDLC.
· Understanding of the client-server architecture.
· Skills in using modern business analysis tools (Visio, Business Studio, Axure, Sigma, Balsamiq).
· Upper-Intermediate+ English level
It will be a plus if you have:
· Knowledge of business process description methodologies (BPMN).
· Skills of reading and documenting intersystem integration (web services, REST, XML/JSON).
· Ability to make architecture-related decisions.
· Proven record of the launch of several successful products.
· Transforming business requirements to consistent requirements specifications for the teams
· Requirements gathering and prioritization with the Product Owner
· Developing user/business flows
· Business Features and User stories specifications writing
· Participating in building road maps and release planning
· Aligning scope plans with other teams, dealing with dependencies
· Documenting data flow diagrams, preparing entity descriptions
· Performing requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements
What we offer for you to succeed:
— Warm and friendly working environment with a hybrid workplace model and flexible start (from 8:00 to 11:00), based on personal preferences and team meetings.
— We put a healthy work-life balance first.
— Caring for physical and mental health — compensation of a psychologist and sports to choose from,
— $1,000 for professional development,
— Speaking Club and English with a teacher,
— Decent compensation, taking into account inflation and taxes,
— Volunteer projects that help the state get closer to victory,
— Office located in the heart of Kyiv, designed with people (and pets) in mind.
— A workplace with beautiful views and plenty of space for sitting up, laying down, and spending work or free time with pleasure: meals compensation; сozy kitchen providing tea, coffee, and snacks; gym space with a shower for recreation; game, and chill zones. And you are more than welcome to bring your pets to the office.
— A space to grow both professionally and personally. A wide variety of exciting projects, the best hardware for your design work, regular performance reviews, educational workshops, and team coaching.
— No tiresome bureaucracy, if you need something — just ask and get it.Our employees describe working here as a welcoming, collaborative, and impactful experience. If you are a creative and energetic person, we cannot wait to see you on board!
We create products that people love :) Join us!