· Solid experience (3 years +) with business requirements analysis in IT.
· Prior work experience specifically in the Banking/FinTech field.
· Deep understanding of the card transactions mechanics
· Understanding of the VDEP/MDES integration life cycle
· Banking/FinTech background: understand the principles of receiving electronic payments, card payment processing mechanisms, tokenization, Apple/Google Pay mechanics, etc.
· Ability to transform business requirements to consistent requirements specifications for development and design teams.
· Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
· Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills.
· Experience in creating and thinking through a user story.
· Solid understanding of principles and specifics of the SDLC.
· Understanding of the client-server architecture.
· Skills in using modern business analysis tools (Visio, Business Studio, Axure, Sigma, Balsamiq).
· Upper-Intermediate+ English level
· Knowledge of business process description methodologies (BPMN).
· Skills of reading and documenting intersystem integration (web services, REST, XML/JSON).
· Ability to make architecture-related decisions.
· Proven record of the launch of several successful products.
• Flexible work schedule with opportunity to work remotely;
• Team of professionals with good sense of humor;
• No bureaucracy;
• An individual approach to employees.
• A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions;
• A wide variety of interesting projects;
• Opportunity to work with seniority level colleagues;
• Comfortable office with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes.
· Transforming business requirements to consistent requirements specifications for the teams
· Requirements gathering and prioritization with the Product Owner
· Developing user/business flows
· Business Features and User stories specifications writing
· Participating in building road maps and release planning
· Aligning scope plans with other teams, dealing with dependencies
· Documenting data flow diagrams, preparing entity descriptions
· Performing requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a Fintech background to join our team. As a BA, you will have a unique opportunity to work in an Agile flexible environment, versatile projects, plenty of independence, a chance to influence the direction of the development, and the opportunity to participate in the product creation from scratch.