- Maintain and develop tools supporting CI/CD processes,
- engage in the implementation and monitoring of production systems,
- create a DevOps culture,
- teach and disseminate knowledge within the organization,
- maintain and develop infrastructure and support systems (monitoring, etc.),
- cooperate with the client within the framework of the tasks being performed.
We are looking for you, if you:
- can and want to work in a team, you are a communicative person,
- have excellent knowledge of network configuration in Azure,
- know good practices and tools used in CI and CD processes,
- are fluent in one of the operating systems: Linux or Windows,
- manage and configure a Docker-based environment,
- have experience building solutions using IaC, for example using Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, and Github.
- know English (min. b2) at the level of free use of technical documentation and communication with the team or client.
- Polish B1 level
In addition, we appreciate:
- Experience in creating solutions for clients will be an added advantage
- Experience working directly with the client,
- Availability of certificates. We know that knowledge and experience are two different things, so don’t worry about certifications, you will do it with us.
- stable employment conditions
- friendly atmosphere
- paid 20 days a year for study
- flexible working hours
- ability to work remotely
- paid Employee Recommendation Program
- internal knowledge exchange meetings
Apply here asc.traffit.com/...3Wg==?source=linkedin.com