Architect and maintain effective developer-friendly CI / CD pipelines.
● 3+ years as DevOps engineer
● Bash, Powershell
● Windows / Linux
● Jenkins / Gitlab
● AWS (EC2, Cloudformation, S3, Cloudfront, ECS, Route53, Networking, Autoscaling)
● Programming experience (any language) will be a plus
Ideal candidate would also have experience with
● Microsoft IIS
● AWS CDK
● Docker for Windows
● There is a trial period (t.p.) for 3 months (after t.p. the salary can be revised);
● Flexible working schedule, 40 hours per week;
● Overtimes are rarely, the company tries to avoid such moments;
● Business trips are paid;
● The company employs people only in an official manner completely legally and according to the Code of Labor Laws in Ukraine.