● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
● Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
● 2+ years of the previous release and/or project management experience
● Strong knowledge of Git, SVN, and code branch management
● Experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins, Maven, or TeamCity
● Advanced knowledge of SDLC
● Hands-on experience with project and task management tools (Jira, etc.)
● Ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
● Previous experience in Quality Assurance
● Knowledge of at least one scripting or programming language
● Hands-on experience implementing and supporting automated CI/CD
● Solid understanding of project management principles
● Jira administration experience
● Work in a stable growing product company in a friendly atmosphere;
● Wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
● Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
● Paid sports activities, lunches;
● Paid vacation;
● Paid sick leave.
Drive the release planning and scheduling process for all Altium software products
Work with Management, Development, and QA to identify and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
Primary support contact for deployment-related issues in all environments
Conduct Release Readiness Reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Reviews
Lead and coordinate the release activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
Coordinate release notes preparation process
Investigate and resolve build and deployment issues
Create, review, publish, and manage formal release notifications and community forum updates.
Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
We are looking for a qualified Software Release Coordinator to join our team here in Kyiv, Ukraine. You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the delivery of our software products. This involves release preparation, scheduling, communication, monitoring, reporting, and will require interaction with Product Managers, Developers, QA, Internal Business Stakeholders, and Beta users.
Release Coordinator responsibilities also include building, managing, and communicating a Release Schedule — a coordinated view of all releases. The Release Coordinator works with Product and Dev Management to identify and manage dependencies between releases and ensure that all releases are scheduled to avoid conflicts and excessive demands on resources.