● 3+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer
● Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS), Vue.js (Vuex, Vue Router).
● Knowledge of Knockout.js, Gulp, Webpack will be a plus
● Knowledge of BEM or another CSS methodology.
● Experience with SPA modules.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
● Git and / or SVN.
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
Entrepreneurial culture guaranteeing:
● Strong sense of accomplishment;
● Close feedback loop with the Customers;
● No nonsense projects.
The transformational phase of the company, both business and technology-wise:
● Market leadership by 2020 (please check how’s Altium doing financially);
● Rapid expansion of product portfolio and migration to the SaaS model.
● There is a trial period (t.p.) for 3 months (after t.p. the salary can be revised);
● Flexible working schedule, 40 hours per week;
● Overtimes are rarely, the company tries to avoid such moments;
● Business trips are paid;
● The company employs people only in an official manner completely legally and according to the Code of Labor Laws in Ukraine.
As a Front-end Developer, you will work as part of a team of specialists on one of our projects:
● Altium365 (www.altium.com/altium-365) is a complex cloud application simplifying customers data management and collaboration. 3D visualization, real-time commenting and highlighting, workflow engine, git-based versioned design storage and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
We’re a software company that provides applications and solutions aimed to help electronic engineers to design and create electronic products. More specifically, we’re a PCB design company — we provide CAD solutions to help to design and manufacture Printed Circuit Boards — the foundation of every electronics product presently. We’re 30 years in the market, and our flagship offering — Altium Designer has been hugely successful and is by far a preferred tool in the engineering communities.
Here you can check in detail what the company has already made. It can help you to understand the complexity of the tasks:
The prospects for growth:
Software development is a first step in the company, where a person can make a significant contribution to the product and promote his ideas, bringing them to reality. If everything goes well, there is a chance to move into the leaders of the team/architects/product and project managers.
How many people work in the Kiev office: 70+ people (third of them are QAs). Most of the employees are developers.