• At least 3 years of experience in development roles;
• Experience in development of complex apps based on React.js;
• Strong knowledge of Redux and flux architecture;
• Strong knowledge of NodeJS;
• Experience with Unit/functional testing of JS applications;
• Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis);
• Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL);
• Focus on quality;
• Upper-Intermediate English, good speaking is a strict requirement;
• Proactive and highly collaborative
• A sense of urgency and ownership over the product;
• Great attitude towards work and has the ability to mentor developers.
• Experience with microservices architecture;
• Understanding of CI/CD principals;
• Experience with Azure functions.
The product is a headset and timer system for businesses that allows customers to purchase products without leaving their cars. Their software enables restaurants to improve customer service performance and revenues by measuring and displaying KPIs within the store. Using the software stores can view their performance ranking among other stores in real time, encouraging friendly competition within the enterprise.
The client has a tech team, which our team closely collaborate with. Project’s technology stack is React, Node, Azure functions.