• Creativity, imagination and strong ability to visualize ideas in a simple way;
• 1+ year of experience as a Visual, UI, Graphic or Web Designer;
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
• Strong understanding of branding;
• Strong sense of composition, layout, typography, color and structure;
• Outstanding attention to detail;
• Understanding and interest in new digital communication trends;
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design concepts;
• Excellent time management, self-organization and proactive attitude.
Our rapid growth over the last several years provides the opportunity for strong career growth and an ability to truly have an impact. We offer competitive benefits and a great working environment.
• Concept and design creative marketing materials including, but not limited to: visual stories, infographics, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, landing pages, advertising banners, etc.;
• Work closely with colleagues in marketing department (and other departments) to visually support consistent communication strategy, messaging and visual style that meet the company’s creative standards;
• Present creative concepts and designs to colleagues and company management;
• Manage workload to accomplish multiple projects and successfully meet deadlines;
• Always look for new ideas to increase the performance of inbound marketing & step up effective visual communication with the target audiences.
AltexSoft is Technology & Solution Consulting company. We co-build technology products to help companies accelerate growth, achieving this by leveraging our technical, process and domain expertise and access to the best price-for-value Eastern European engineers. Over 100 US-based and 200 worldwide businesses have chosen us as their Technology Consulting Partner.
Due to our rapid growth, AltexSoft is looking for a visual designer to join our marketing team. The designer will be focused on creating and delivering engaging branded design and content materials to enhance our marketing communication. This role would ideally suit someone with a broad portfolio, having experience in designing numerous digital materials including infographics, visual stories, landing pages, ppt and pdf presentations etc.
We are happy to consider young and promising candidate, who is ready to learn and grow as a visual communications professional.