The client is the software provider for specialty retailers including pawnshops, gun stores, buy/sell stores, and secondhand retailers.
Our product offerings include Point of Sale, digital 4473 solutions, an A&D book, eCommerce marketplaces, mobile apps, marketing solutions, a built-in estimator for evaluating secondhand goods, and reporting and analytics.
Our solutions are used by more than 1,500 customers, are fully compliant with state and federal regulations, and run with 100% uptime. Client eliminates duplicate entries between multiple systems, reduces the risk of human error and violations, automates manual and administrative work, and provides a near-immediate return on investment for customers.
We need a strong skilled BA with solid tech skills and availability on late shifts (a few days per week up to 21:00 Ukraine time). The candidate should be proficient in communication not only on the project level but also skilled enough to communicate on the executive level.
* 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
* Upper-Intermediate level of English;
* Understanding the Business Objective
* Analytical and Critical Thinking
* Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
* Negotiation and Cost-Benefit Analysis
* Decision-Making Skills
* Good Documentation and Presentation skills
* Ability to cross the border (possible business trips)
* Researching business problems
* Deciding on the expected business value
* Drafting nonfunctional requirements
* Preparing functional requirements
* Formulating the main backlog
* Story mapping
* Establishing acceptance criteria
* Prioritizing backlog items
* Setting up preparation activities
* Tracking the development process
Would be a plus:
* Firearms retail
* POS integration