Our client is seeking for a Solution Architect to join the team. The Solution Architect will help the team continue rapid growth, and create a better solution for client’s customers. In this position, you will be part of the development team and have the opportunity to design the next generation of booking services in the business travel industry, solve complex problems and deal with diverse technological challenges.
- 3+ years of working experience as a software/system architect or technical leader
- 5+ years’ experience as a software developer
- Experience with mobile and web application architecture — advantage
- Experience with microservice architecture design — advantage
- Experience with AWS distributed cloud technology — advantage
- Vast knowledge and experience with a variety of software design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge on security — authentication and authorization market standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- B.Sc. (or M.Sc.) in Computer Science
Would be a plus
- Experience with Gradle, Maven, or Ant
- Experience with Oracle DB, MS SQL, or MySQL
- Experience with MongoDB, Cassandra, or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with event driven architecture and streaming with Kafka
- Experience working in a DevOps team
- Experience with Jenkins, Rundeck, and TerraForm will be a major plus
- Experience developing cloud-based applications in AWS
- Experience with API Gateway products such as Kong
- Experience with Microservices, Docker, ECS and/or Kubernetes
- Experience working in an agile environment — Scrum or Kanban
- Experience working in the Travel Industry domain
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience working collaboratively in a geographically distributed or multicultural team
- Experience building and maintaining mission-critical software
- Serves as technical expert for software product development and/or purchase, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Gathers information about program needs, objectives, functions, features and input/output requirements to design application systems to perform well logically and physically.
- Assists in post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality.
- Accountable to design solutions that are compatible with broader enterprise strategy, technical roadmap and Enterprise Architecture mandate.
- Produce relevant documentation for Enterprise Architecture review.
The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management company. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience of flight, car, hotels, and rail booking at its application.