The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management companies. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience and integrate rail booking into its application. They see an opportunity to integrate with a airline solution in order to extend existing platform functionality and improve customer experience.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with the responsibility of ensuring test coverage for one or more products with automated scripts. This role involves a broad programming knowledge to create automated scripts and an understanding of the applications, and the creation of test cases based on business use cases.
- Solid experience in frontend automation.
- Knowledge of any automation framework (Appium/Selenium/Nightwatch /Cypress/etc.)
- Strong JAVA coding skills with experience in developing automated tests from scratch.
- Hands-on experience with API testing tools such as Postman, and Dev tools.
- Experience in front-end, UI, integration, smoke, and regression testing.
- DevOps skills — Major advantage
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and a quick learner.
- Hands-on Experience in Automating Backend Applications (e.g., DB, REST APIs) — Advantage.
- Performance/networking tests experience -advantage.
Would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or any other relevant degree
- Mobile, Web and API testing
- Implement test scripts in the Test Automation Framework for functional testing
- Create, maintain and execute the test scripts, fix the errors, and debug the test scripts
- Work with Developers and DevOps to add the test suites in the CI/CD
- Defining and exporting test results and generate reports
- Work with the colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems