For this position — only candidates from Ukraine.
Our client is a leading business travel agency for large corporations.
Existed for more than 80 years, have fortune-500 companies as customers.
Our client provides travel services to its clients, business travelers which include booking travel (Flight, Hotel, Car, Rail, etc.), expense management, trip disruptions, and more.
The services are web and mobile applications where travelers can book flights/hotels/cars/rails, manage their trips, contact their agents if needed, and more.
The architecture is microservice-based, deployed as a Kubernetes cluster on the AWS, and all products are developed with the most updated technology.
Services communication flows have a synchronous and asynchronous nature and include a lot of integration with third parties.
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Apache Kafka
- JUnit & Mockito
- At least 3 years of backend development experience in web application development using Spring Framework and Java
- Knowledge of SQL, experience in NoSQL databases
- Experience in Docker, Java build systems (Gradle, Maven, Ant), Apache Kafka
- English — Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch, and Kibana
- Experience working in a DevOps team
- Experience developing applications with microservices architecture
- Experience in SOAP, Apache Camel, AWS, Kubernetes
- Experience working in the Travel Industry domain
- Think analytically and solve problems
- Help ensure the team’s code quality goals are met; write unit tests
- Create and maintain code and documentation
- Evaluate feature/upgrade/change requests and recommend courses of action
- Identify performance issues and make improvements
- Code software applications adhering to designs supporting internal business requirements or external user
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, ticketing systems).