We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in distributed cloud computing infrastructure, hosted mainly on Azure. Our product is a complex system that allows managing access to the Internet by intercepting traffic from end-users’ devices (both mobile and desktop) and redirecting it to proxy servers where it is filtered and a decision on allowing or blocking the access is made.
We are actively developing both platforms and directly elaborate with a Product Owner to shape the future product vision and identify opportunities to support further product growth. Our team consists of mainly senior-level specialists and subject-matter experts in specific areas who can guide you through different technical challenges, provide mentorship, and support you throughout the onboarding process. Our development team tends to grow, therefore we support distributed team concepts with team members working all over Ukraine.
As for the challenges and interesting staff specifically for DevOps, here we can propose a relatively democratic environment when it comes to the implementation of new services/approaches. You will take part in CI/CD process enhancements and test automation framework integration, also it is vital to mention that we want to decrease efforts connected with the manual process of infrastructure management and provisioning and replace it with IaC approach.
Talking about technical stack, it would be hard to enlist everything we have, but among major players, it is needed to highlight NET Core/.NET Frameworks, Angular v.11, Typescript, Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
- Develops, enhance and support CI/CD approaches and tools
- Create and maintain infrastructure code and automation
- Support and enforce DevOps culture within the team
- Support and operate highly available systems
- Monitoring and support of multiple systems
- Use DevOps approach to collaborate with developers
- Maintenance, support, and monitor of distributed environments
- Create and maintain documentation connected to infrastructure management and provisioning
- Investigate new tools and technologies connected to CI/CD and infrastructure management
- Understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles
- Broad experience in Azure Cloud Services
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tool: Terraform, ARM
- Familiarity with general monitoring principles, as well as tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Azure Monitor
- Experience with containerization/orchestration solutions like Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Messaging Systems (MassTransit, Azure Service Bus, NServiceBus)
- Experience with HAProxy (Reverse Proxy Role). (nice to have)
- Basic understanding of DevOps Security best-practices
- Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written)
- Azure Devops (classic and yaml pipeline)
- App Services
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Storage Account
- Azure SQL Database
- Resource Groups
- Automatic VM provisioning on demand
- Scaling configuration
- Monitoring (Application Insights / Azure Log Analytics)
- Azure Service Fabric
- Azure Stack Platform
- Azure Resource Manager deployment approach
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Automation Account
- Azure PowerShell or Azure CLI
Would be a plus:
- Virtualization technology
- Understand Networking principles and concepts