Our client builds a mobile-first platform that provides traveling customers with the ability to find the most suitable holiday option via conversational or voice searches and gets highly personalized offers and search results based on customers’ preferences.
We’re looking for a Middle Software Engineer who is interested to find the best technical solutions to solve real-world problems.
- At least 2 years of experience in full-stack development with React and Node.js
- Experience in the development of complex apps based on React.js and Nest.js framework
- Strong technical fundamentals and engineering skills
- English level upper-Intermediate or higher
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- Focus on quality
- Design and develop projects that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders and development team
- Proactively drive technical direction such as improving performance, preventing issues, refactoring the codebase
- Develop and implement considering architecture standards, processes, and tools
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- educational opportunities:
— paid seminars
— free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
— use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
— a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- development opportunities:
— horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
— vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.