• 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience with B2B products through product development stages
• Extensive experience with requirements elicitation, requirements lifecycle management, analysis, and design definition
• Experience in writing detailed product requirements documents (PRDs), managing backlog, modeling via BPMN, ERD, state, scope modeling techniques
• Experience with Agile and Scrum-based development methodologies, ability to act a Proxy Product Owner;
• Experience in applying product management approaches and techniques, conducting market and user research would be a plus
• Excellent communication and interaction (facilitation, teamwork, conflict resolution) skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Flexible to change, and willing to adapt to client and team needs
• Proactive and highly collaborative
• Analytical thinking and agile mindset
We are looking for an experienced BA with a product mindset ready to face various challenges, build BA processes in working with the business stakeholders and distributed IT teams, and deepen practical knowledge in FinTech.
• Elicit business and product objectives, business requirements and translate into the solution requirements;
• Research existing solutions
• Decompose, elaborate and document requirements according to the business priorities;
• Prepare and manage backlog for product development, maintain the lifecycle of the issues and drive grooming and sprint planning, support functionality till production;
• Communicate requirements to the development team on the required level of details;
• Build BA processes on the project and suggest approaches to scaling
• Collaborate closely with the business stakeholders (up to 30 people) and with all internal/external IT teams and departments involved in the product development
The client’s service offers tech and media brands the opportunity to harness the power of his proprietary comparison technology, enabling them to gain access to more customers and tap into new revenue streams.
The service compares hundreds of insurances, energy & financial services providers, and the power comparison technology for hundreds of co-brand partners, including some of the biggest names in consumer technology.