• 2+ years of experience in Xamarin Android development;
• 4+ years of experience with .NET, C#, OOP, async programming (async/await);
• Strong knowledge in Xamarin framework;
• Experience in implementing shared (for two or more platforms) code;
• App profiling (Xamarin profiler);
• Strong knowledge of Xamarin.Android, Android SDK;
• Experience with UI (guidelines), app/screens lifecycle;
• Experience working with navigation, push/local (system) notifications;
• Understanding patterns (MVVM, others);
• Understanding S.O.L.I.D;
• Experience with REST, SQL, SQLite, IoC containers;
• Experience with Git, Jira;
• CD/CI (teamcity, hockeyapp, app center);
• Understanding SDLC;
• Experience with being a part of an Agile — SCRUM team;
• Responsible and team-oriented person;
• Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher);
• Ability to self-organization.
Mobile app for searching cheap international flights and checking prices changes.
High loaded mobile app that enables consumers to book and manage their travel. Well-known in the USA, Europe, and South-East Asia.