* Strong expertise with Node.js, TypeScript
* Experience with React/Redux
* Experience with communicating with a database (PostgreSQL)
* Experience with GitLab, Docker, microservice architecture
* Familiarity with creating Test Plans and Test Cases
* Ability to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performing micro-services
* Authentication and security best practice applying
* Passionate about writing simple, readable, testable, SOLID code
* Willingness to work in an Agile/LEAN environment with a collaborative team
* English on a communicative level, both written and spoken
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements, and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
* Major cloud provider tooling experience (AWS, Azure, Google)
* Experience with a cloud container service (ECS, AKS)
* Official employment (NOT a contractor’s agreement)
* Comfortable office in BC Astarta or remote work (within Ukraine only)
* “Education Days” for professional development
* “Innovation Days”, a
* Paid vacation (28 calendar days) and public holidays
* Paid sick leaves
* Business trips to USA
* Performance bonus system
* Fitness reimbursement
* Medical and life insurance for employee (full coverage) and his/her family (partial coverage)
* English classes with native speaker
* Trainings, certifications, conferences
* Professional literature with an option to order books
* Referral bonus program
* Volunteer Time Off
We are moving Alteryx Designer desktop application to the cloud. This is a huge and exciting initiative at Alteryx, and we’re looking for a motivated self-starter to build microservices to support this effort.
An experienced software engineer will help our team establish patterns and best practices while building the services to power Alteryx’s platform of tomorrow. Security and performance will be primary concerns. You will be working closely with engineering leaders to deliver best-in-class micro-service architecture. Applicants should be comfortable with React, Docker containers and microservice architecture as well as have familiarity with industry standard tooling.
Alteryx provides data analysts in departments like sales, marketing, finance, and real estate with Alteryx Designer, an intuitive visual workflow tool that allows users to blend data from multiple sources, perform data analytics, generate reports, and create dynamic reusable applications that can be deployed to a cloud-based server solution. See more at www.alteryx.com/...platform/alteryx-designer.