* 3+ years of experience in development of web applications
* Experience with TypeScript
* Experience with RESTful API design and development
* Code review experience
* Familiarity with Git
* Familiarity with React/Redux
* Familiarity with creating Test Plan, Test Cases
* Passionate about writing simple, readable, testable, SOLID code
* Willingness to work in an agile environment with a collaborative team
* English on a communicative level, both written and spoken
* Willingness to solve a testing assignment (couple of hours test)
* Frequent communication with US — willingness to participate on occasional meetings at late hours (due to time difference)
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements, and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
* CI/CD experience (gitlab)
* Experience with Express web framework, PostgreSQL
* Official employment (NOT a contractor’s agreement)
* Comfortable office in BC Astarta or remote work (within Ukraine only)
* “Education Days” for professional development
* “Innovation Days”, a
* Paid vacation (28 calendar days) and public holidays
* Paid sick leaves
* Business trips to USA
* Performance bonus system
* Fitness reimbursement
* Medical and life insurance for employee (full coverage) and his/her family (partial coverage)
* English classes with native speaker
* Trainings, certifications, conferences
* Professional literature with an option to order books
* Referral bonus program
* Volunteer Time Off
Alteryx Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, USA, offers a quick-to-implement, end-to-end analytics platform that empowers business analysts and data scientists alike to break data barriers and deliver game-changing insights that are solving big business problems. The Alteryx platform is self-serve, click, drag-and-drop for hundreds of thousands of people in leading enterprises all over the world.
Our team works on a Node.js / TypeScript web application and uses PostgreSQL’s latest features to store and search the data. When working on the front-end, the team is using React, Redux, Redux Saga.
The team’s current tasks are:
— creating and supporting virtual file system
— permissions system in VFS
— metadata harvesting across the entire platform
— search of assets/metadata
Find more at www.alteryx.com/...orm/alteryx-analytics-hub.
Join us in building the next generation of our software and advance your career by working with some of the most in-demand technologies in modern web development.