Altamira is a boutique IT company that delivers Digital and AI solutions to a wide range of international customers. Headquartered in Bratislava (Slovakia), we work primarily in the financial, pharma and retail sectors delivering mobile, web and platform solutions using an expansive technology portfolio.
We are proud of our teammates. We are building empowered, self-organized teams that are focused on personal and professional growth, and who share our customer obsession.
Altamira service delivery teams currently span Slovakia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and we have ambitions to expand our footprint to meet the growing demand across Europe and into our primary growth markets in the UK and the US.
We are looking for a C# .Net full stack engineer with a good understanding of the front end and who has professional experience in writing high-quality code in a complex software environment and has delivered major technical projects. You will play a vital role as a subject matter expert for your team and will take full ownership of the projects and deadlines assigned to your scrum.
You will be a hands-on coder and a go-to problem solver who is at home learning complex systems. You can expect the opportunity to grow personally and acquire experience in business and mission-critical, high through-put platforms.
What you will be doing
- Hands-on coding with C#.NET
- Work closely with all development, product, and service delivery teams using the Agile method
- Build platform integrations with external customers and suppliers
- Mentor your team (including pair programming) for live and future projects
- Share and implement ideas for system improvements and changes
- The review code was written by other members of the department applying Clean Architecture principles
What you should have:
- Experienced with Git and Gitflow
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (with a focus on cloud deployments ideally in AWS)
- Experienced using AWS to architect for reliability and scalability
- DDD experience (preferably in the form of microservices)
- Demonstrable Clean Architecture experience
- Writing Clean code, Defensive code, Testable code
- Remains calm under pressure
- Solid experiences with RDBMS such as MS SQL Server and MySQL
- Solid experience with Caching technologies
- Solid experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience in a distributed computing system
- TDD experience
- Event-driven designs
- An understanding of e-commerce, banking, financial or mobile money software would be an advantage
- The Spanish language is an advantage but not a requirement
- Competitive salary, room for development and growth;
- Possibility to work in the Bratislava office or fully remotely;
- Loyal management, interesting tasks, constant support;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacations 20 workdays, paid sick leave, regular salary reviews;
- Flexible schedule and ability to manage your working hours;
- Support your personal growth and skills upgrading;
- The great environment inside the team, support of initiatives, and ability to contribute to the common goal.