Altamira is a boutique IT company that delivers Digital and AI solutions to a wide range of international customers. Headquartered in Bratislava (Slovakia), we work primarily in the financial, pharma and retail sectors delivering mobile, web and platform solutions using an expansive technology portfolio.
We are proud of our teammates. We are building empowered, self-organized teams that are focused on personal and professional growth, and who share our customer obsession.
Altamira service delivery teams currently span Slovakia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and we have ambitions to expand our footprint to meet the growing demand across Europe and into our primary growth markets in the UK and the US.
We are looking for a FullStack Senior in Node.js/Vue.j to join the team of Engineers.
You are the candidate having:
- Proven knowledge of a FullStack Engineer both in Node.js (Nest.js)/Vue.js
- Good knowledge of Vue.js (Vue Router, Vuex, Vuetify, Vue CLI, Nuxt.js (nice to have), Vue Test Utils)
- Strong knowledge of Mongo DB (SQL DB is a plus)
- Strong understanding of most popular CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git, etc.).Good knowledge of unit testing libraries (nodeUnit)and linters (JsHint/JsLint/TSLint).
- Good understanding of the MVC framework
- Good understanding of Redis and caching patterns and mechanisms
- Good understanding of SOA, SOAP web Services, REST web services
- Attention to detail and passion for deep dive into code from the first days
- Readiness for challenges and trying something as your daily routine
- Background of AWS/GCP/Azure, which will be is a good addition
- Practice in Agile/Scrum methodologies and practices
- Strong communication skills and good English
You work with
- Developing PoC and being involved in Pre-sale
- Well-designed, maintainable solutions in a Lean/Agile environment
- Communication with client visioner and stakeholders to define user requirements and system architecture, and a commitment to successful customer service and project delivery
- Product owners and founders by seeking out and providing feedback
- Competency development, candidate interviews, and performance reviews
- The engineering team in the lead role, which expects the setup of the proper engineering practices
- Competitive salary, room for development and growth;
- Possibility to work in the Bratislava and Kyiv office or fully remotely;
- Loyal management, interesting tasks, constant support;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacations 20 workdays, paid sick leave, regular salary reviews;
- Flexible schedule and ability to manage your working hours;
- Support your personal growth and skills upgrading;
- The great environment inside the team, support of initiatives, and ability to contribute to the common goal.
We do believe that the success of altamira.ai is impossible without the success of our Talents and the success of our Clients!