Altamira is a boutique IT company that delivers Digital and AI solutions to a wide range of international customers. Headquartered in Bratislava (Slovakia), we work primarily in the financial, pharma and retail sectors delivering mobile, web and platform solutions using an expansive technology portfolio.
We are proud of our teammates. We are building empowered, self-organized teams that are focused on personal and professional growth, and who share our customer obsession.
Altamira service delivery teams currently span Slovakia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and we have ambitions to expand our footprint to meet the growing demand across Europe and into our primary growth markets in the UK and the US.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be leading and executing technology strategy. You will lead the team of technologists in order to attain the highest quality service outcomes and experience for our existing and new-name customers.
Our business model is built on landing and expanding revenues with our customers, and you will be working closely with our Sales and Marketing team to ensure that we obtain, develop and grow long and fruitful customer relationships. Our Engineering team will be at your disposal too to leverage their skills to deliver quality Service or Presales activities.
You will have the opportunity to build new strategic directions and provide long-term, exciting development opportunities for our talented team of engineers. We pride ourselves on our desire to provide opportunities for our employees to embrace continual learning and move between customer scenarios and tech stacks.
We are a small business, and we expect our leaders to take part in the day-to-day running of the business and importantly develop an ongoing improvement to the structure and processes that will be needed to underpin our growth.
Key areas of activity are:
- Participate in defining technology strategy and direction for the company development.
- Align with key units:
- Sales/Presales, Marketing
- HR, Talent Acquisition
- Lead, coach, back, and motivate the team of key technologists to achieve results:
- Personal Development Plans
- Certification plans
- Achieve partnerships with technology and solution providers
- Take ownership of company technological elements of sales and pre-sales
- Work with business development and engineering teams to build frameworks, solutions, and proof of concepts for our existing and prospective clients
Specific Areas of Responsibility
Reporting to the CEO, you will:
- Drive technology strategy and its execution
- Lead and manage professional certifications for our key technologists
- Lead partnership certifications with technology and solution providers
- Oversee the ongoing evolution of the technology component of sales and pre-sales activities
- Guide the investments in the appropriate tech areas that will support company strategy and value for clients
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to identify and recruit great talents to ensure an effective mix of competencies & capabilities
- Recognize high performers to maintain motivation and retain key talent
- Work with the marketing team to demonstrate thought leadership and develop high-quality white papers, articles, etc
Academic and professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in math or computer sciences, or relevant areas
- Master of Business Administration is a plus
- Candidates must possess 10+ years of experience in the Digital Transformation space
- We prefer to have candidates with experience working at system integrators, like CGI, Deloitte Digital, HP, Capgemini
- Experience in managing partnerships with technology providers
- Strong experience in sales and presales activities, communication with clients
- Proven experience managing team of technologists
- Demonstrated collaborative style, with the ability to influence diverse teams and build strong relationships across various internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of achieving business results
- English (full professional proficiency required)
- Any other language skill is highly appreciated
- The compensation package includes the base salary, annual bonuses, and stock options plan ;
- Possibility to work in the Bratislava and Kyiv office or fully remotely;
- Mature and loyal management, and advisory boards members from world-class companies;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacations 20 workdays, paid sick leave, regular salary reviews;
- Flexible schedule and ability to manage your working hours;
- The great environment inside the team, support of initiatives, and ability to contribute to the common goal.
We do believe that the success of altamira.ai is impossible without the success of our Talents and the success of our Clients!