Altamira is a digital transformation company providing consulting services, including innovative strategies and bespoke technology solutions, that unlocks the full potential of Scale-Up organizations across the world. Headquartered in Bratislava (Slovakia) with offices in Ukraine, we are a sought-after business partner with a world-class team of talented professionals. We are proud of our teammates. Among our employees, it’s easy to find public speakers, technology gurus, certified architects, and a whole host of talented people. We are building empowered, self-organized teams that are focused on personal and professional growth, and who share our customer obsession.
We are eager to find a HR People Partner professional who easily connects with people and knows how to create a magnificent employee experience.
We will definitely be working together if:
- you have at least Intermediate level of English;
- you have a dead confidence that human resources is the right career choice;
- you know how to organize your daily routine even when you have a lot on your plate;
- you’re great in your communication skills;
- you’re a perfectionist a bit: you’re striving for excellence in any aspect of your job;
- you are happy to share your own knowledge and experience and eager to learn in your turn;
- you are result-oriented and try to perform in a timely manner;
- you know how to survive in a fast-paced environment;
- you’re OK to go an extra mile for the overall success.
And what about your professional competencies?
Expertise is not about how many years you have been in the HR sphere but what kind of experience you get.
- you know every aspect of human resources management;
- you know how to deal with different personality types;
- you know how to identify, monitor and deal with risk when you have employee related issues;
- you can coach managers to develop talents on their teams evaluating the educational needs and preferences;
- you can lead employee engagement and retention initiatives;
- you can create smooth processes to make things happen;
- you know how to drive the effective meetings;
- you know the metrics to measure things that matter;
- you’re able to provide the full HR support to the department and it’s manager;
- competitive salary, room for development and growth;
- possibility to work in the Bratislava office or fully remotely;
- loyal management, interesting tasks, constant support;
- medical insurance;
- paid vacations 20 workdays, paid sick leave;
- flexible schedule and ability to manage your working hours;
- support of your personal growth and skills upgrading;
- the great environment inside the team, support of initiatives, and ability to contribute to the common goal.
We are not just building software, we provide our customers with extra services and excellent experience by partnering our team. We value each of our clients and work tirelessly on enhancing the quality of our services and delivering high-grade software products. We are willing to help our customers digitally transform their business by adopting innovative technologies into their workflows among which are Big Data, IoT, AI, machine learning, etc.