Altamira is a digital transformation company providing consulting services, including innovative strategies and bespoke technology solutions, that unlocks the full potential of Scale-Up organizations across the world. Headquartered in Bratislava (Slovakia) with offices in Ukraine, we are a sought-after business partner with a world-class team of talented professionals. We are proud of our teammates. Among our employees, it’s easy to find public speakers, technology gurus, certified architects, and a whole host of talented people. We are building empowered, self-organized teams that are focused on personal and professional growth, and who share our customer obsession.
We looking for a Business Analyst who will be part of our amazing and innovative team!
- Experience in working as a Business Analyst (2+) for a tech company;
- Upper Intermediate+ level of written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of Business Analysis Theory;
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology;
- Strong client management skills;
- Strong soft skills: communication, problem-solving, analytical, systems thinking and functional decomposition skills, self-organization and attention to detail, time-management skills;
- Ability to speak “the same language” with developers and designers;
- Experience in gathering requirements (personal sessions, scoping calls, analyzing documentation from the customer, etc.);
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Basic technical and engineering knowledge;
Nice To Have:
- Writing of software requirement specifications in the form of User Stories, Use Cases;
- Experience in using Jira & Confluence;
- Experience in drawing UML, BPMN, Flow diagrams;
- Reading API documentation (swagger);
- Client communication (USA/Europe);
- Defining business needs and goals, and their translation into software requirements;
- Business and Competitors Analysis with the aim to find the best tech solution for a client’s needs.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams;
- Requirements management, writing of user stories and acceptance criteria, and its improvement based on close cooperation with development and stakeholders teams;
- Priorities requirements for the project, based on communication with all involved stakeholders;
- Product backlog management and other Agile (scrum) activities in the role of a PO;
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction;
- Competitive salary, room for development and growth;
- Possibility to work in the Bratislava office or fully remotely;
- Loyal management, interesting tasks, constant support;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacations 20 workdays, paid sick leave, regular salary reviews;
- Flexible schedule and ability to manage your working hours;
- Support of your personal growth and skills upgrading;
- The great environment inside the team, support of initiatives, and ability to contribute to the common goal.
We are not just building software, we provide our customers with extra services and excellent experience by partnering our team. We value each of our clients and work tirelessly on enhancing the quality of our services and delivering high-grade software products. We are willing to help our customers digitally transform their business by adopting innovative technologies into their workflows among which are Big Data, IoT, AI, machine learning, etc.