You’ll work in a large DevOps team assisting the client to build a robust and highly-available infrastructure. Alpacked provides consultancy and takes over the most complex tasks for the client. You will be working with the tech stack that includes AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Github actions, Datadog, and many-many more. You’ll participate in hardening the security of the project and preparing it for various certifications including ISO and SOC2
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience building and supporting the infrastructure for a cloud-based solution
- Firm understanding of IaC, Kubernetes and AWS
- Experience developing and maintaining terraform projects
- Server-side scripting languages (Python/Bash)
- Experience building and maintaining a multi-account AWS Strategy.
- Work on infrastructure and CI/CD improvements
- Take full responsibility for infrastructure, collaborate with infosec
- Improve security of the project.
1. Professional growth:
- tech talks
- mentorship program:
- training and internal tasks
- personalized PDPs;
- the self-education time during working hours;
- 100% compensation for learning English;
- education reimbursement;
- regular 1-1 conversations with CTO to discuss development and review income).
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 10 working days of paid sick leave;
- meeting with a psychologist;
- collective sports activities;
- psychological training;
- first aid courses;
- flexible working hours;
- modern and comfortable office near the Kontraktova metro station including EcoFlow charger station, generator, and Starlink;
- regular corporate events and team buildings;
- Kudos rewards with corporate coins and souvenir shop;
- PE accounting and support;
- memorable anniversary presents.
Stage 1: interview with a recruiter (up to 30 minutes, zoom)
Stage 2: technical interview (up to 1 hour, zoom)