— experience in server side development;
— 3+ years of experience in Python;
— command of Linux environment (shell, scripting, tools);
— experienced in OOP and Design Patterns.
• Participation in the development of breakthrough products for the EU and US markets,
• Ambitious and professional team of developers,
• Well-organized process and teamwork,
• Comfortable office.
• Develop multiprocessing, subprocessing, threading modules,
• Work with network protocols HTTP/S, Websockets, MQTT
• Perform unit and integration testing, logging,
• Using of Git workflow,
• Programming solutions over Linux.
The project is a remote control system based on the Z-Wave protocol.
A future employee has the opportunity to develop yourself both in the backend side for developing solutions based on OS YOCTO (Linux distributive): applications in Python, and working with IoT servers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Necessary knowledge: Z-Wave, WiFi, TCP/IP stack, AWS, it will be necessary to master the work with the mesh network, customize YOCTO Linux to the specified requirements, you will need the ability to quickly learn new technologies, tools and apply them in your work.
Python 3.5, Linux (Yocto), Thingsboard, Flutter.