Company provides digital distribution solutions to the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry. The company helps insurers transform the way they sell and market their products to consumers and business owners.
Angular 2+ (11)
.NET 6 — NET .Core
The development includes both client side (30%), using Angular and server side (70%), using C#.
• Take part in building our web applications and products.
• Full-stack development of features and user interfaces of BOLT world, all the way from the UI to the database.
• Analyze and solve difficult issues across the stack in our SOA architecture.
• Design and build high scale back-end services.
• Collaborate with all our groups in a great and supportive atmosphere.
• 3+ years of web applications development experience.
• 2+ years of Angular development experience.
• Hands on experience with web applications that are live in production, serving a large amount of clients.
• Proficient OOP, C# and .NET skills.
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (preferred MSSQL).
• Knowledge of SOA architecture.
• Exceptional self-learning capabilities.
— Environment for development and growth(we have a learning and development program for each employee);
— Cozy office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv with car parking,
— Music room, free lessons with teacher
— Free massage in office
— Free breakfasts
— Flexible working conditions(starting from 8 to 11 am,
— Free language classes(English, Spanish, Hebrew);
— Corporate trips abroad and team-buildings;
— Villa on Sri-Lanka for workation.
— Personal wellness consultant.