AllStars-IT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004. Headquartered in Israel, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
The company delivers an integrated networking and security platform that securely connects all enterprise locations, people, and data. Their Cloud cuts MPLS costs, improves performance between global locations and to cloud app, eliminates branch appliances, provides secure Internet access anywhere.
Specialization: Cloud Computing, Information Technology, Network Security.
Headquarter: Tel Aviv, Israel.
Team size and structure: up to 500 employees.
What We’ll Expect From You:
· 2+ years of experience in technical support role / NOC experience.
· Experience with IT support including operating systems, applications, and networks.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High level English — Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, SSL Network fundamentals and commonly-used network protocols.
· Knowledge of switching and internet routing technologies and strong network diagnostic
· Understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools.
· Highly customer-oriented with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively work with people in your immediate team and with departments in or outside of the company, as well work independently.
· Ability to work under pressure, in stressful situations and in a 24×6 production environment while balancing multiple priorities.
· Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly.
· Being a fast learner and a team player.
· Having excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
Scope of Work:
· Monitoring CATO Networks global network which includes Cato’s servers, Network equipment and SaaS application.
· Interfacing with multiple teams from business areas, Support, R&D and management as a
team representative on major incident bridges.
· Implementing timely solutions to customer issues or escalating to another team internally
· Performing system and network analysis by using well defined toolsets for proactive
monitoring, troubleshooting and incident response (packet capture, application performance management, syslog, netflow etc).
· Providing T2 support for CATO Networks customers around the world.
· Working directly with worldwide service providers and vendors (ISPs) to provide last mile
monitoring service for Cato’s customers.
— Team of seniors working.
— Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education ).
— Cozy office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv with car parking.
— Flexible working conditions ( office/ fully remote/co-working).
— We do care about a healthy lifestyle, provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
— Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker.
— Corporate trips and team-buildings.
— Personal wellness consultant.