- Willing to grow as a recruiter
- Mindset: responsible, tactful, mature, flexible, and able to successfully respond to multiple work pressures;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Study hard and work closely with the Team Leader;
- Execute full life-cycle recruitment including creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing, and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers;
- Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates;
- Write complete and detailed job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
- Implement and ensure that the applicant tracking system is consistently and effectively used to provide accurate recruitment metrics and compliance;
- Update and maintain internal ATS.
- Team of seniors working;
- Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education);
- Cozy office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv with car parking;
- Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/co-working);
- We do care about a healthy lifestyle, provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes;
- Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker;
- Corporate trips and team-buildings;
- Personal wellness consultant.
Please, send your CV with a cover letter in which you’ll describe “Why do you want to work with us”.