Spot.io— the company revolutionises the way corporations consume cloud infrastructure services, using analytics and automation to deliver the most reliable and cost-efficient infrastructure for every workload on every cloud.
Company was acquired by NetApp — the world’s leader in data management solutions.
Team in Ukraine: 4 Java Devs, 2 Angular Devs, QA
Total in the company up to 250
Current technology stack: Angular 12, AngularJS, Node.js, MySql
● Research and design new product features and components
● Leading the development of modules/features in all technical aspects such as finding the best technological solution, suggest the suitable architecture and design, apply smart algorithms and such
● Developing, testing, and debugging complicated problems and algorithms
● Writing design and architecture documents
● Strong fundamental software engineering skills
● Experience in Linux environment
● BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering
● Quick learner, always up to date with new technologies
● Ability to work independently and lead others if so required
● Team player with strong social and communication skills
● Experience working with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Engine
● Worked in an Agile development environment
— Senior development teams.
— Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
— Comfortable and spacious office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv, including car parking.
— Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/co-working).
— We provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
— Ability to grow as a Meetup speaker.
— Corporate trips and team-building activities.
— Personal wellness consultant.
Text me in telegram @kverbytska