▪ At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing automatic test infrastructure and tests.
▪ B.Sc. in computer science software Engineering or equivalent.
▪ Experience as a Tech Leader.
▪ Selenium with Java experience
▪ Experience in both UI and API auto testing.
▪ Proven experience in running and analyzing manual and automatic tests in various environments.
▪ Deep understanding of QA and development methodologies.
▪ Self-motivated, creative, and proactive Engineer with superb interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
▪ English — Upper-Intermediate.
▪ Python knowledge.
▪ Jenkins Pipeline for continuous integration.
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Free foreign languages classes
Different kinds of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company
Professional development opportunities
Free breakfast and snacks
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room and perfect location in “Gulliver” BC, in the center of Kyiv.
▪ Be the team technical QA specialist the first support and adviser for QA issues within the team.
▪ Participate in the grooming, future task reviews, and estimate work from a QA point of view.
▪ Gather and create Dev user stories related to QA and testing aspects (not related to the product stories) in the team.
▪ Help to build and review the test plans.
▪ Help to design, write (this is a hands-on position), and code review the autotests.
▪ Reflect QA status by delivering test reports inside and outside the team.
▪ Suggest ways to improve our testing methodologies and flows.
▪ Along with the team leader, be the team focal point for the Matrix QA Manager.
▪ Train and guide other automation developers.
Our company, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire an Automation Specialist/Tech Lead to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.