• Minimum of 3 years experience as a C# Backend Engineer in a fast-paced.
• Understands the challenges of working with data — Storing, Processing and Analyzing
• Ability to understand RESTful design patterns and leveraging APIs to integrate applications
• Worked on cloud technologies (e.g., Microsoft Azure, AWS)
• Experience with a NoSql database ( MongoDB, Elastic, Redis, ComsosDB)
• Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills. Including the ability to work with remote customers.
• Experience working within an agile environment
• Intermediate and higher English
• Experience with Machine Learning
• Experience with Stream Processing
• Experience with general IoT solution design practices
• Experience with Elastic
Paid leave and sick leave
Flexible working hours
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Free corporate language courses
Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with a billiard room, game room, massage room, shower, music room, and many other with perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.
Our client — Axonize — provides an IoT orchestration platform that completely automates the process of IoT deployment, enabling enterprises to deploy any IoT solution in only a few days. Axonize main 3 pillars are visibility, automation, and analytics.