· At least two years of experience as a full stack team leader, leading a SAAS web-based product development;
· 5+ years of web applications development experience in .NET;
· 3+ years of a proven hands-on experience with server-side technologies;
· 3+ years of experience with client technologies and frameworks — Angular, HTML, JS, CSS;
· 2+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL (preferred MSSQL);
· Knowledge of SOA architecture.
· Proven experience with Agile methodology and SCRUM as a lead;
· Experience managing software development and delivery initiatives;
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
· Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills;
· Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience;
· Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers across levels and functions
· High salary;
· Medical insurance;
· Paid leave and sick leave;
· Flexible working hours;
· Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses;
· Private Chef (free breakfast);
· Free corporate language courses;
· Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker;
· Different kind of corporate parties;
· Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
· Professional development opportunities;
· Modern and comfortable office with a billiard room, game room, massage room, shower, music room, and many other with perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.
· SCRUM master for a multi-skilled development team in .NET environment;
· Provide coaching, mentoring and professional development opportunities (i.e cross-skilling and role; exposure) for team members in line with career development plans;
· Work closely with product owners to satisfy their requirements and acceptance criteria;
· Interact with other teams for planning, tracking, and knowledge sharing;
· Process improvement for better productivity and quality;
· Recruitment of new team members;
· Develop a team environment that supports team engagement and high performance;
· Conduct code reviews and enforce secure design practices;
· Guide and assist with troubleshooting escalated issues;
· Lead and mentor a team of professionals.
Our client — BOLT is the first InsurTech innovator, leading the industry with solutions that help GI insurance carriers overcome legacy obstacles, excel against market headwinds, and respond to industry disruption. The BOLT Platform was created by BOLT Solutions to bridge the gap between traditional GI insurance distribution models and the digital age, positioning all market participants to grow acquisition and retention rates as well as wallet-share by meeting more of the customer’s needs, more of the time. We seek to disrupt the traditional insurance landscape — across Asia and throughout the world.
We are looking for a technological leader with a can-do approach, strong interpersonal and managerial skills that thrives in a fast-paced environment, ambitious, persistent and highly motivated.
As a Team Leader, you will be the SCRUM master and manager of a multi-skilled talented employees. Design, development, manual testing, and automated testing is all part of your team’s responsibility.
You will be responsible for all aspects of development in your group — From technologies to processes to people management. You will drive technical excellence, high product quality, innovation, and timely delivery for a 24*7 production high availability environment.