• Knowledge of IP network switching and routing protocols, TCP/IP stack is desirable;
• Experience with Linux;
• Experience with bash/python scripting;
• Upper-intermediate English.
• Ability to have flexible working hours — The main schedule is standard — Mon-Fri
• Ability to visit customers (for up to 5 weeks) in Europe and Americas.
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Ability to grow as Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.
Integration and technical support of customers concerning various issues with the platform.
Being responsible for supporting activities, integration and testing of networking equipment at clients’ pre-prod sites.
Assisting, and implementing both hardware and software upgrades to the existing customer base.
Our client — the worldwide leader in video delivery technology and services, enables media companies and service providers to deliver ultra-high-quality broadcast and OTT video services to consumers globally.