Allset is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Growth Marketing Manager to help develop our growth strategy and lead our user acquisition and retention with a focus on online marketing.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with our Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to leverage our product for growth. You will be a driving force of Allset’s customer acquisition strategy and positioning within the food takeout space, scaling our reach, awareness, and diner revenue.
What You’ll Do
• Drive acquisition and retention through such channels as email, SMS, push messaging, referrals and rewards programs;
• Execute and optimize lifecycle marketing campaigns;
• Communicate campaign planning, status, and risks to executives. Report and conduct in-depth analysis on campaign performance;
• Be responsible for developing growth strategy KPIs;
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities;
• Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area;
• Work closely with Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering teams;
• Lead research efforts in collaboration with other teams to help us better understand our own consumers as well as potential consumers and the takeout space.
What You’ll Need
• 5+ years of consumer marketing experience, ideally at a high-growth marketplace brand or a startup;
• Have marketing experience in the mobile app space, ideally challenger brands;
• Have experience in building the go-to-market strategy for a fast-growing mobile application or product;
• Have a successful track record of managing different marketing and retargeting channels;
• Have experience in building marketing campaigns for user acquisition and retention;
• Be a data-informed marketer who leans heavily on KPIs and analysis to identify their next best action;
• Have a broad knowledge of marketing trends, best practices, and consumer products.
Nice to Haves
• FoodTech experience;
• Have experience building and managing relationships with vendors and agency partners;
• Have experience or a desire to build and lead the team.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!