Allset is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team.
What You’ll Do
• Main scope of work will be API and integration testing and a few web and app testing;
• Writing, executing, and reviewing of test scenarios (TestRail);
• Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them;
• API test script creation on Python;
• Perform testing for regression and sanity phase of planned releases or hotfixes;
• Provide testing and verification of prod defects;
• Participation in daily standups, team retrospectives, plannings, etc.;
• Follow the general test strategy and help to improve testing processes.
What You’ll Need
• 3+ years of experience in testing;
• 2+ years work in testing of web applications or mobile;
• 2+ years of experience in API testing (Postman or another tool);
• 0.5+ experience in Test Automation (JS/Python/Java);
• Good knowledge of testing methodologies, testing processes;
• Knowledge of test case tools;
• Experience in test documentation creation (checklists, test cases);
• Experience with any Database;
• Proficiency in Browser debugging tools (Firebug, Developer tools, etc);
• Understanding of Client Server Architecture;
• Analytical mindset, attention to detail;
• Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology and understanding of the QA role in a Scrum Team.
Nice to Haves
• Experience with version control systems (GIT or others);
• Familiar with CI systems (Jenkins or Bamboo);
• Language knowledge (Python);
• Experience with command line;
• Knowledge of Charles.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!