Allset is looking for a Sales Team Lead to join our fast-paced start-up company. You will lead the team of Sales Representatives to achieve excellent business results and hit sales-related KPIs. This position is a hands-on role to ensure that the necessary sales processes are fully defined, understood, deployed and leveraged. You will monitor team performance of 10+ Sales Representatives (US and UA) and have the opportunity to develop, evaluate, and implement a variety of sales strategies for prospective restaurant partners.
What You’ll Do
• Direct sales team to execute formal sales process including: prospecting, selling and closing restaurants to be on the Allset platform;
• Develop weekly, monthly, annual and seasonal sales targets for the Sales team;
• Utilize tools to ensure proper market coverage including high proficiency in HubSpot and other internal teams;
• Hire, train, mentor, motivate, and manage a team of Sales Representatives to improve individual results, meet or exceed company goals;
• Develop effective coaching strategies and content for team meetings;
• Participating and leading client and prospect meetings;
• Monitor success outcomes from each team member through the creation of recognition programs, dashboards, and leader boards;
• Cultivate an open sales environment while maintaining competition and self-reliance;
• Encourage employees to contribute new ideas and solutions to problems;
• Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiencies with processes, tools, product offerings, and employee development;
• Lead the sales cycle for key accounts, forging deep and lasting partnerships with our restaurant partners in major US cities focusing on NYC market;
• Be the market expert: gather restaurant feedback, keep track of competitor activities, marketing opportunities, and provide management with recommendations on improvement;
• Develop partnerships with restaurant chains;
• Attend events and conferences to network and collect expertise for the team;
• Be a respected leader while maintaining our collaborative and dynamic team culture.
What You’ll Need
• 3+ years of sales management experience must have led other managers preferably within the restaurant space;
• 2+ years experience leading and coaching high performing teams (in sales and account management);
• Must be focused and organized and have excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills;
• Must be a highly intelligent, driven individual with an extraordinary amount of professionalism and common sense;
• Strong leader with a track record of driving results and developing his/her team;
• Have a coach’s mentality: you love helping others succeed and strive at pushing your team to its fullest potential;
• Experience in developing processes, meeting deadlines, paying attention to detail, while remaining organized;
• Successful background in HoReCa sales and partnerships;
• Experience with sourcing and implementing sales motivation and productivity tools;
• Proven success being accountable to sales targets and KPIs;
• Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership;
• Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
Nice to Haves
• High-growth or early-stage startup experience.
What We Can Offer You
❤️ Great office in the heart of Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely;
⭐️ Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰 Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
💊 Health insurance;
🍔 Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💪🏻 Gym membership;
📚 Educational possibilities;
💻 Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!