Allset is looking for a Team Lead for a cross-functional team at Allset, who will manage a team of engineers to improve and deliver new features for Allset services.
The Team Lead at Allset will help implement new features, solve problems, and will work closely with product management, QA, as well as managing processes of development.
The successful candidate must be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator willing to learn and share ideas.
What You’ll Do
• Manage a team of 11 people and develop their skills;
• Collaborate with product managers and designers, to build great looking features that meet the functional requirements;
• Develop the services that will be used by tens of thousands users in the USA;
• Be a supportive Scrum Master, propagandize Agile, facilitate activities;
• Work closely with other TLs to be aligned within the company;
• Review a Team Backlog, make sure it has tasks (properly described and prioritized);
• Be in a charge of Sprint reports;
• People Management tasks (salary review, performance review, coaching and mentoring engineers, team budgeting);
• Hiring of new team members;
• Optimize development efficiency within the team.
What You’ll Need
• Solid technical background (iOS tech stack);
• You have managed a remote team of software engineers
• Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Experience in tasks related to People Management.
Nice to Haves
• Security Officer experience;
• Hands-on experience in GDPR or CCPA.
What We Can Offer You
❤️Great office in the heart of Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely;
⭐️Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
🍔Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💻Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!